Privacy of personal data
This data protection policy is issued on the basis of the Personal Data Protection Act and all applicable by-laws related to Data Processing and Protection, and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. It concerns the protection of personal data in the context of the implementation of the powers and legal obligations that apply to the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works (MRDPW) as a public body.
1. Details of the administrator and contact with him
Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works (MRDPW ), BULSTAT UIC 831661388, with contact details: Sofia, 1202, №17-19 St. St. Cyril and Methodius str., website: www.mrrb.bg, tel. 02/94 05 900, is an administrator of personal data, which he processes in order to perform his functions.
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
For all questions related to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of rights, you can contact the data protection officer appointed by the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, at your choice of any of the following contact details: phone: 02/94 05 368 , e-mail address for correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to exercise your rights, related to this data processing, you can submit a request in any of the following ways:
- send a request for exercising rights on paper to the address: Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, Sofia 1202; №17-19 St. St. Cyril and Methodius str.;
- submit a personal request for exercising rights at the address: Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, Sofia 1202, №17-19 St. St. Cyril and Methodius str.;
- send a request for exercising rights to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
As a controller of personal data, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works applies the principles for processing personal data and through this communication provides information and conditions for exercising the rights of data subjects, according to Art. 13 and Art. 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the General Regulation.
3. The principles and rules of the General Regulation shall apply to all information, containing personal data that is processed in connection with the performance of the functions of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works. The information may be contained in both paper and e-documents, whether or not signed with a qualified electronic signature.
4. Categories of personal data processed by the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works and data subjects:
The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, as an administrator, collects personal data regarding the following categories of persons:
- For the purposes of human resources management and financial activities;
- For submitting complaints, signals and other requests to the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, within the granted powers and competence;
- For participants in public procurement;
- Requests under the Access to Public Information Act (APIA);
-External visitors in connection with the access regime in the administrative building of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works;
- Video surveillance.
- The data from the machine-readable zone of the identity card (according to art. 20, para. 2 of the Bulgarian Personal Documents Act - name, citizenship, date of birth, sex, PIN / FNPN of the holder of the document, document number, control figures of data on the above points) and photo;
- Education: level of education, place, number and date of issue of the diploma;
- Work activity;
- Medical data of the persons who are a party to an employment or service legal relationship;
- Certificate of criminal record, which is provided in the cases provided in the regulations.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The basis for data processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation arising for the controller of personal data according to Art. 6, para. 1 (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
6. Purposes for which the data are processed
- the administration of employment and official legal relations in the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works;
- fulfillment of obligations under the Accounting Act for accounting of remunerations, taxes, social security contributions of the employees of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works and of persons - party to civil contracts and contracts for property management;
- fulfillment of obligations under the Civil Registration Act, the Anti-Corruption and Confiscation of Illegally Acquired Property Act, the Civil Servant Act, the Administration Act, the Labour Code, the Social Security Code, the Civil Procedure Code, the Administrative Procedure Code, etc.
The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works processes personal data only for the purpose for which they were collected and does not reuse them for incompatible purposes.
7. Storage of personal data
The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works keeps personal data within the statutory deadlines for achieving the purposes for which they were collected.
The information is processed in compliance with the principles of personal data protection and the necessary measures are taken to prevent and prevent breaches of the security of this information. Organisational and technical measures for data protection have been taken for data protection.
When storing documents submitted to the Ministry, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works shall comply with the deadlines provided for in the current legislation and applicable bylaws, the requirements for keeping the institutional archive, and the deadlines within which legal claims may be filed.
After the expiration of the term for their storage, the information carriers (both paper and electronic), which are not subject to transfer to the National Archive Fund, shall be destroyed.
8. Disclosure and transfer of personal data
If necessary, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works shall disclose personal data of the judiciary and security and public order services.
The transfer of personal data to third countries or international organisations is carried out only in cases provided by law.
9. Automated decision making and profiling
The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works does not use the obtained data for automated decision-making by means of computer algorithms, which replace human judgment, including by performing profiling.
10. Security of personal data
The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works takes technical and organisational security measures, designed to protect all personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage in accordance with the requirements of European and national legislation.
11. Rights of data subjects
With regard to the ongoing processes of personal data processing, individuals have the opportunity to exercise the following rights:
- right of access to personal data processed by the administrator;
- right of correction when personal data are incomplete or inaccurate;
- right of deletion /"right to be forgotten"/, which is applicable only in the following cases: personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed, personal data are processed illegally or with no legal basis, deletion is necessary to comply a legal obligation under the Union Law or the law of a Member State, applicable to the Administrator, withdrawn consent and others;
- the right to limit the processing of personal data only to storage when: the accuracy of personal data is disputed, the processing is illegal, but the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data or to the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- the right to object to the processing at any time and on grounds relating to the person's specific situation, in cases where there are no legal grounds for the processing which take precedence over the data subject's interests, rights and freedoms, or the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
In order to exercise these rights, with the exception of the right of appeal, individuals should contact the Data Protection Officer in one of the above ways.
The request for exercising rights shall indicate name (first name, patronymic and surname) and address in order to identify the person as a data subject, and if necessary, the administration of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works may request additional data and proof of identity; indicate what the request is; indicate the address for correspondence with the person /physical address, e-mail address/ according to the preferred form of communication.
A reply shall be provided within the applicable time limits - up to one calendar month from the receipt of the request, and the time limit may be extended by another two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In the event of an extension, the data subject shall be notified and the reasons for the extension shall be stated. The first provision of data is free.
12. Right to appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection or to the court
If you believe that the processing of personal data in the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works is illegal or violates your rights, you can file a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection at: Sofia 1592, 2 "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blvd., e-mail: https://www.cpdp.bg/ or to the Administrative Court of Sofia.