INVITATION for application for the preparatory activities of the strategic project for construction/rehabilitation of a new Border cross check point (BCCP) Strumyani – Berovo
INVITATION for application for the preparatory activities of the strategic project for construction/rehabilit
By Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works
Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works of the Republic of Bulgaria
in cooperation with
Ministry of Local-Self Government of the Republic of North Macedonia
Announce on the 18th of July 2022 invitation for application for the preparatory activities of the strategic project for construction/rehabilitation of a new Border cross check point (BCCP) Strumyani – Berovo to be financed under Interreg VI-A IPA Programme Bulgaria-North Macedonia 2021 - 2027. The funding of the preparatory activities is provided under Priority Axis 4 "Technical Assistance" of Interreg-IPA CBC Programme 2014-2020 CCI2014TC16I5CB006 and will be used for elaboration of project designs, technical documentation (including indicative Bill of Quantities for contraction of the infrastructure on each side), analyses, etc. by the designated beneficiaries under the strategic project from both partnering countries.
The following eligible beneficiaries are invited to submit Project proposal:
- Regional Administration Blagoevgrad of the Republic of Bulgaria – competent authority designated by Decision of the Council of Ministers of Bulgaria No115/07.03.2022;
- Customs Administration of the Republic of North Macedonia – competent authority pursuant to Art.10 point 20 of the Law on the Customs Administration of the Republic of North Macedonia (amended 2008).
The total amount allocated for the preparatory activities under the Strategic project is € 40 000 – respectively € 20 000 per each of the partnering country.
The duration of the implementation of the project is up to 6 months.
The eligible area for the preparatory activities under the Strategic Project Proposal is:
- Districts of Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil of Republic of Bulgaria;
- North-East, East and South-East Planning regions of Republic of North Macedonia.
The full Application package, is published and can be found on the following websites:
The deadline for submission of the Strategic Project Proposal is 18th of August 2022, 17:30 PM. The Project Proposal must be submitted entirely in electronic form using the Electronic System: https://bp-ipa-cbc-007.mrrb.bg/beneficiary_reg/registration/add
You can contact the Joint Secretariat of the Programme for additional information:
Main office in Kyustendil: tel. +359 (0) 78 58 01 01;
Branch office in Strumica: tel. + 389 (0)34 330 331.
- Rules for application and implementation including Annexes;
- Eligibility of TA expenditures for external beneficiaries;
- Activity plan (Annex 13.1)
- Budget template (Annex 13.2);
Attached files (4)
|1. Application package_annexes|
|2. Eligibility of expenditures_EB|
|3. Annex_13_1 Activity plan|
|4. Annex_13_2 TA IB|